Wednesday, January 13, 2016

My Book Reading Challenge of the Year.....

I saw a book challenge on Facebook and decided that I would try it....
Here is the list..
Read a book...
  • Published this year....I'll be waiting for one of my favorite authors to have a new book out!
  • You can finish in a day...That is the book in the photo...
  • You have been meaning to read....Not sure about this one as I usually read books I've been meaning to read...
  • recommended by a librarian or book seller....
  • You should have read in school...
  • chosen by your spouse, sibling, child or BFF....Mom send me a recommendation!
  • published before you were born...The book Heaven and Hell....I'm slowly getting to the end
  • that was banned at some point....Alice in Wonder land or green eggs and ham....
  • that you previously abandoned... I have one in my car from last year.....
  • that you own but have never read....I have 2 that I bought but have not had time to read yet! that can go with the meaning to read books too :)
  • that intimidates you.... "The Witches book"  another book I'm slowly reading through...
  • that you have read at least once before....I'll probably read "Garden Spells again this spring it is my spring garden magic book... 
So I loved this little owl wisdom book...Owls are my thing right now...
A favorite little quote... Be Soft. Do not let the world make you hard.  Do not let bitterness steal your sweetness.  Take Pride that even though the rest of the world may disagree, you still believe it to be a beautiful place....Kurt Vonnegut.
Are you doing any type of reading challenge this year?  What books would you recommend reading?
Other than this list I hope to read more books that have garden themes and family history mystery books...I hope to share some of the books that I love with you this year...I have photos....Now just have to find time to blog!
G.G.

1 comment:

  1. good luck- not sure I could do it. when I give up on a book I have a hard time giving it a second chance.

    ReplyDelete