Friday, February 6, 2015

I Am Grateful.......My choice is to find things to be thankful for when a trial comes......

" One of life's Gifts is that each of us, no matter how tired and downtrodden, finds reasons for thankfulness.... J.Robert Moskin ."
I am going to try again to share what I'm grateful for and quotes about gratitude this year...I realized that I didn't do so well last year.  I have a book that I write in every day about what I'm thankful for. 
Last night on my drive home from my daughters Karate class my car started to act funny.  I'm thankful I recognized that It was not running right and found a safe place to park it.  I'm thankful that my husband is a master auto mechanic and can fix it.  I'm thankful that I got to work that morning and home in rush hour traffic.  I'm thankful I have the weekend off, so that we don't have to worry about getting me to work and fixing the car.
I could be upset at the fact that I'm stuck home and I had plans for today, but really I just changed my plans, and I'm thankful my husband got up extra early and went to work so that he could then come home this afternoon and drive me to work, and then fix the car. The part for the car will cost but I guess that just gives more points towards free plane tickets to the east coast this summer....  I will be glad when we go a few months without car issues....But today I'll find things to be thankful for instead of being upset....
So today I'll clean, and work on projects and find things to be thankful for.....I have so many blessings and counting them makes life so much more peaceful.  I'm thankful that even in a small trial I can see all the blessings....
Have a wonderful weekend.




No comments:

Post a Comment