Thursday, February 26, 2015

Art Is His Life...My 17 Year Old

My Son turned 17 yesterday....and if I could say one thing about his life it is that he has always loved art.
I can't believe how fast he has grown up.  Here is a photo of him with his tiger Hobbes, because his second love in life was cartoons, especially Calvin and Hobbes which he started reading in 2nd grade.

Here he is with his first set of crayons.  He has always loved to draw.
In Kindergarten he drew this at Christmas time...I always thought it would make a good Christmas card...

He is studying on his own the art of  HAYAO MIYAZAKI.....This picture he drew is of  his characters if they were in the movie "Howl's Moving Castle."  My son is waiting for his birthday gift of another Miyazaki art book.
One of my favorite things that he has started is making cartoons about his life.
I love to read his comic life book!
He also plays the Violin and sings....It's fun to live with this artist.  I've enjoyed watching him grow and develop some great talents.  He also has his own You-Tube site where he posts animations and he is always doing art competitions on-line too.  I look forward to seeing what he does in his adult life.



No comments:

Post a Comment