Thursday, January 15, 2015

# Throw Back Thursday....The Kiss Photo's....

As I was cleaning my office and organizing photo's I came across our almost yearly Christmas photos.  We typically go to the Target Photo center to have these taken.  I haven't gone the last two years as I always spend too much and I'm really focusing on cutting back on spending.  In each packet I found "The Kiss"  photo.  My husband to the embarrassment of our children always wants a photo of him kissing me.  I'm usually a bit red in the face too.  But today it just made me laugh to look at all these "Kiss" photos.

I love the faces the kids make.
Oh how embarrassing Mom and Dad....Really Do we have to do this every year??
I'm never sure who I'm more embarrassed for myself, the kids or the photographer.....and yet we get a lot of laughs out of it....My husband if he had his way would have these be our Christmas letter photos.
This is an after "the kiss" photo.....
place the husband in a spot where he can't be kissing her photo...
I have to say as I've gone through our photo's there are a lot of Kissing Photo's...I'm always saying, people would like to see your face too...
The will you please behave photo....
I am not sure if the kissing photo is punishment for dragging him out for family photo's or if he just always wants to kiss me....


Or perhaps he is just remembering our wedding day....Anyways it was fun to look at all these photo's today.
G.G.




No comments:

Post a Comment