Thursday, October 16, 2014

# Throw Back Thursday.....The Pumpkin Patch part 1

October brings back memories of the pumpkin patch.  I'm not sure what year my parents started coming down to New Jersey and taking us, but I know we all loved it.  
Some years it was really warm, and other years it was pretty cold.  We would go and ride in a wagon full of hay out to the pumpkin patch and pick the perfect pumpkin for our house.

The kids always had fun running around looking at all the pumpkins and picking one out.  And after there was a bounce house, pony ride and lunch to enjoy.
And they always had a place for taking a nice family photo
Looks like he would have fun driving this big tractor around.
I'm so glad my parents made their whirl wind trips down and took us every year to the pumpkin patch.  What great memories!
Happy Thursday.

No comments:

Post a Comment