Thursday, October 30, 2014

Throw Back Thursday....Halloween Costumes through the years......how I miss those little kid excited costume days....

Halloween is almost here, and with teens I'm not sure if they are going to dress up or not...I'm thinking they are not as we have not bought any supplies.  But I have had fun looking at my dressed up little ones.  The younger years they seem to have dressed up as characters that they loved.  This photo is of their love of Winnie The Pooh.  And the funny thing is my daughter is still a Eeyore type of person, sometimes gloomy, and always loves a cloudy day.
She was just so cute as Eeyore!
We went from Winnie the Pooh to Clifford and Blues Clues.  This year we actually spent Halloween at my parents.
The next year found us loving Blue's Clues again, Scooby Doo, and the Wiggles!  My husband looked kind of cool as Greg Wiggle and the neighborhood kids loved it.  
This was the year of the zombie and Winks club fairy. We had such fun going around the neighborhood.  These were the years that the bags of candy got a bit overwhelming.
This year my son was a Zombie hobo, my daughter was a cat...Think she was hoping we would get a cat too...
This is the year I think I really loved their costumes.  My son looks great as Indiana Jones, and my daughter she was.....
Road Kill Cat!  I think of all her costumes I liked this one best.  Something we made from other old costumes.
Well tomorrow is Halloween and I hope you all have a safe and happy one!
G.G.

No comments:

Post a Comment