Thursday, September 11, 2014

# Throw Back Thursday.....A Day At The Amusement Park.....

I'm not a big amusement park person, but while going through old photo's I found some where I actually went on the rides.  Here I am on the bumper cars with my brother.
This looks like it might have been fun, and safe, and not scary....That's what I like!
My favorite ride, the Merry Go Round, perhaps this is my first time ever on one! It only cost $1.50 to go to this park.

Here is a photo of me with my daughter on one of her first trips to an amusement park.
Here they are at Santa's Land in New Hampshire.  We also went on a roller coaster that day and I thought my daughter was going to fly right out of it.  It taught me to always watch the ride before going on, as it went around twice.  I was not happy.
I think I like the kiddie rides the best!
My daughter looks happy in this photo, it was the beginning of the ride, and unfortunately for her she also gets motion sick, she didn't look so good at the end of the ride.
Now that my kids are teens they have to do things by themselves.  Even though they hate to be up high they rode this skyline tram.... I felt like I needed a seat belt on this.....
The roller coasters are way too fast and scary for me.......
So I take photo's, eat the yummy sugary food, and carry every one's stuff!  But it is still fun to spend a day at the amusement park with my children, and watch them try new rides!
Happy Thursday.
G.G.

No comments:

Post a Comment