Tuesday, July 2, 2024

Good bye New Jersey, our crazy drive to the airport.



Little bird liked our stay at the Marriott 
A lot better than the beach hotel.
Of course it did cost more.

Our last day in New Jersey we
had breakfast at the Time To Eat Diner.



All the eating out on vacation made
for sadness when stepping on
my scale when I got home. 
But it was worth it. 

The famous “pork roll” sandwich.

This was our rental car. It got amazing gas mileage.
We only put gas in once our whole trip!


We took one last walk at Dukes park.
Glad to be heading home. The hot
and muggy weather was not pleasant.
Our plane ✈️ did not leave until 5:45 pm.
We decided to drive to the airport early so
we didn’t have to worry about traffic.

We left at 11am .
Traffic doesn’t look too bad.

It was cool to see all the big city buildings.


Then traffic became horrible.

It was like watching a football game,
where there is two minutes left of the
game and those 2 minutes take 3 hours!
It says we have 9 miles to drive and it
Will take 30 minutes.
I think it took longer.


I saw the Statue of Liberty.


Now 7 miles will take 20 minutes.
Ugh 😑.

Next time I will choose a different airport. 
I’m not good with the city driving.
I wasn’t even driving. 

Someone is exhausted.

Little bird is ready for lunch.

A very yummy Ruben sandwich.

Waiting to fly home.

Time take off.

I like the window seat.

Good bye East Coast.


Do you like traveling? 
Kimberly 

No comments:

Post a Comment