Tuesday, April 23, 2024

Kimberly’s little year.

There is a movie called “The Big Year”
About people who go all over the United States to see 
as many different birds in a year as possible. 
I have no ability to do this,
But I do like to go birdwatching.
So I thought I would keep track of my “little year”


I have also been trying to write what birds I see as we go 
to our favorite bird watching spots so next year we 
can plan our trips better. 

Here is a female long tailed grackle.
Photo taken at Utah lake April 21st.

Here is a Finch from my backyard.

A brewers black bird. Farmington bay bird refuge April 2nd.

White faced Ibis, bear river bird sanctuary April 2nd.

Great Blue Heron.
Farmington bay bird sanctuary 
April 2nd.
Here is to a fun year of bird watching.  

From 

Kimberly 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment