Wednesday, April 3, 2024

A new camera equals photo adventures

 

I decided a few weeks ago to buy a new camera. I wanted a 

better zoom lens and I wanted to be able to send my photos from my camera to my phone. 

When my camera arrived of course it was miserable outside.
The last two weeks though I have been able to get out and do 
Some bird photography.

I’m also keeping track of what birds we are seeing 
So we know the best time to go birding next year.

Yesterday we saw a lot of birds.
What I like about this photo is you can see 
all the little flies around the bird. It is sitting there opening 
it’s mouth and getting a meal.
I often wonder how many little flies make up a meal for the birds.

I’m trying to get better at catching birds flying.
Here is a pelican coming in for a landing.

Here is a Sandhill crane. I have photos of them flying too.


When we went to Antelope Island we saw a coyote.

The Heron have some babies.

This bird almost blends with the grass.

The American coot is protecting its territory.


Have you ever heard a meadow lark sing? It’s beautiful.
Well I am off on another photo adventure today.
Kimberly 

No comments:

Post a Comment