Thursday, March 14, 2024

Throw back Thursday, 4 years ago was panic shopping.

Four years ago everything shut down. Well maybe not everything but almost everything. Grocery stores stayed open.
It was so stressful to watch panic shopping.
Our store was pretty much emptied of groceries.
I remember walking the aisle and seeing what 
items were left. What food products no one picked.
That is what you need to learn to like to eat. 

Mask and gloves.  I still have my masks. 
We still hand out free masks. 

Social distancing. Here is our shadow photo from 
4 years ago. I need to get back to the Temple. I haven’t been since the pandemic 😷.
I don’t like being around a lot of people anymore.
I didn’t get covid when you had to quarantine for 10 days.
I always thought it would have been nice to have 10 days off.
I got covid this past January. It was horrible. I’m still not 100% better.  
I hope I never have to go through panic shopping again. 
What did you do when covid first came around?
Kimberly 



 

No comments:

Post a Comment