Wednesday, March 13, 2024

A moody walk at the lake

We have had a lot of snow and 
rain this winter. 
Going on dates has been interesting because 
we like to go outside, but sometimes 
the weather isn’t wonderful.

Here are photos from our date at Utah lake.

One nice thing is the water level is 
very high.  The lake had been so low 
two years ago. 

Then I went to church and prayed for rain and snow to 
replenish the lakes and rivers.  God
listened to my prayer and sent the rain.

So I say lots of prayers of gratitude.

I don’t think we have seen the water levels 
this high before.

Little adventure bird is doing some bird watching.

We went out for lunch afterwards.
My husband likes the old vehicles at 
the restaurant.

The food was good, but not my favorite.

He would love this project car. 
I think 🤔 not.
Kimberly 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment