Friday, January 5, 2024

Reflecting on my accomplishments and failures in 2023

 

Do you make goals at the new year?
I do.  So as the new year begins I have been looking back and thinking about what I accomplished and what I failed to accomplish.
This year I began the journey of eating healthy. I did pretty good. I eat really healthy breakfasts, and snack a lot less than at the start of last year.
I continued to exercise. I am now jogging for most of my workouts. I did lots of little walking challenges. I did over 300 exercise workouts with my fitness program.
I trained lots of new people for my work. I got a really nice compliment from my supervisor that my team is great and that they are productive and love me.

My failures, I wanted to color a whole coloring book. I didn’t accomplish that. I did get some pages colored but not a whole book. I didn’t get my downstairs cleaned and organized. I got a lot removed, but there is still more to do.
I didn’t attend church often.  At the end of the year I did better, but I have work to do. 
I didn’t get my family history information organized.

Here is a photo of all my little coin rewards for walking.



I did a lot of walking in 2023. 
Soon I will share my 2024 goals. 
I even have a theme and word for 2024. 
Kimberly 

No comments:

Post a Comment