Saturday, January 20, 2024

My new year word is “ Journey “

 



Do you pick a word for the new year?
This year I chose the word “Journey”

I have a lot of goals, but what I have learned is that 
To get where I want to go on my journey this year,
I need to focus on the steps to get there.

So many of my posts will have little foot 🦶 prints.
Marking the steps I’m taking.

Some of my goals for the new year are:
Renew my relationship with God.
Eat healthy 
Declutter my basement 
Stay physically fit 
Work on family history 
Organize my photography 
Enjoy weekly dates with my husband.
Lots of steps will need to be taken this year.

I find these inspiring quotes on Facebook.
It was like a sign that I chose the right word for my year,
When I found this quote.
Tell me your word of the year. Why did you choose it?
What are your new year goals?
Kimberly 

No comments:

Post a Comment