Saturday, June 12, 2021

Legos in the Garden, June 2021.

 

They have Lego Sculptures in the garden this year.
I think they are really pretty cool.  

This giant spider in a cave is pretty scary.

Each sculpture has a sign that talks about the
how many hours it took to create the sculpture.  

This one is cute.  I wonder if any of the local birds
stop by and check this large bird bath out.

Have you ever thought you might want to spend
600 hours creating a Lego deer?  I'm not sure that
is the real amount of hours, but still I'm not sure I would be able to do it.

I saw these green tulips.  Pretty cool looking.

The peony's were looking very pretty.

When you were young did you have a garden.
This one reminded me of when I was young and
working with my parents in the garden.



Look at the beautiful wheel barrow.  That reminds me
of working on a horse farm.

In one section of the garden they are growing flowers 
spoken about in Shakespeare's work.  I loved
that even Shakespeare had something to say about Dandelions. 

I guess they represent the cycle of life.

I am amazed by the beautiful Lego creations.
This peacock is so cool.

Did you know dragonflies spend the first half of their life in the water?

Allium looks like something from a Dr. Suess book.



I just thought this fern plant looked cool.

Here is the last one.  Hope you enjoyed the photos.
My children and I enjoyed walking around looking at
all the sculptures. 
G.G. 

No comments:

Post a Comment