Saturday, April 24, 2021

Organizing my flower photos, what flowers are these? April 24,2021

 

It's a cloudy April day and I am taking a break from 
anything related to numbers and work for the moment.

I should most likely be balancing my bank account,
but that requires looking at numbers and in a few hours I 
will be going to work and doing some training for my 
new job and it is all balancing the stores bank records.

So I am sitting at my computer looking through my old
photos.  One of my goals this year is to organize my flower photos
by flower type. 

Some flowers I know what they are, and
other flowers I have no clue.

I know the flower in the background of this photo
is a lily, but I'm not sure what the flowers that are
purple and green are.

I always love to see these little flowers.
I often think, "if I was a bee, would I crawl in there?"

How does the bee know that it is safe to crawl into
the flower?  There are flowers that eat bugs. How
does it know?

I think this might be a clover flower. 
I like how it has these little yellow flowers at the edge.


I remember when I took this photo, I watched
the bees open the middle part of the flower
and go into the flower.

I love going to the garden and
just noticing all the different flowers,
their shapes, their colors.

As I go through my photos I am
thinking about what types of photos

I want to do this year.  I have so  many that
I want to be more artistic with my

photography this year. 
I would like to have a camera that

allows for a more close up and 
crisp photo.
 

Here is the bee heading towards the flower. 
Do you have a favorite flower?
Do you know the names of these flowers?
If you do let me know.
G.G.

No comments:

Post a Comment