Wednesday, December 30, 2020

Fall Dates with Mr. James.. Temple Square and The Museum of Natural History

 



I am blessed that my husband and I have had so many 
days off together and that we have been able to visit some beautiful and
interesting places this year.

These lamp posts make me think of the Narnia books.
I think the pandemic makes you wish you could step into
a new and magical world.

We went to temple square and saw the construction they are doing.

If you have the time you should go see it.
It's very interesting to watch them working on the
temple grounds, I can't wait to see what it looks like when they are finished.


It is very visitor friendly.

They have interesting photos around the site
showing the temple in different time periods.


Here is a photo of us.  Do you smile behind your face mask?


I liked getting the reflection of the temple in the water.

My husband has been a good sport about taking photos of us.
I see a selfie stick in my future.

We went to the museum of natural history to see the Antarctic dinosaurs
exhibit. I had no clue the Antarctic was once a tropical enviroment.

I don't think I could ever go to some place this cold.



It was a fun date.  Very interesting to learn
about the things people are studying in the Antarctic. 
G.G.





No comments:

Post a Comment