Thursday, November 28, 2019

Dynamite The Rescuded Cat. Happy Six Months in Your Forever Home.

Dynamite has been with us for six months now.  
She is really becoming the center of attention in our home. 
When we adopted her, her coat was dull and greasy.

She also would pull her hair out as she groomed herself.
Part of her problem was that she had some bad teeth.  
Now that her teeth have been fixed she is much happier.

Many people don't want to adopt an older cat because they
are afraid that they won't bond with the new family.
Both cats that we have adopted have bonded with all of our family.
Maybe they have realized that we saved their lives.  Dyna has to spend time
with everyone.  When my son comes home at night she has to get her shoulder ride from him.

She loves to play and bounce around on the couch. 
She is often caught hiding under the blankets waiting to attack the string.

When she cuddles with someone she likes to be right up next to their face. 
I have been listening to many podcasts about cat care.  I'm
trying to be an even better cat mom.  I think it is a way to honor our
previous cat that we loved so much.  So hopefully in the new year I 
will share what I learn about cat care with you.

I got a new phone and it has a great camera.  So I will share
my favorite photos of Dyna too. 
I'm so glad my daughter kept dragging me to the shelters to get a new cat. 
I so enjoy my new little companion.
G.G.

No comments:

Post a Comment