Sunday, October 18, 2015

Books I read this summer part 2....

Here is a photo of the next bunch of books I read this summer or tried to read....
The book "Coastliners"  Is sitting on the back seat of my car waiting to be finished....I bought this book on my vacation in New Jersey from our old library....I am trying to collect books that have an ocean theme... I just can't get into this book....Maybe I'll finish it someday...at least it will look good with all my other books that have an ocean theme in my upstairs living room.
I really loved this book... "The Walk" is about a man who has everything and loses it and what he does after losing everything....If you are going through a tough time in life this is a book for you to read...It has some really great ideas on moving forward after a great loss...
I'm not sure why but this was the summer to read books about people dealing with a life crisis...."A Year by the Sea"  is a book I picked up on vacation in New Jersey...Another ocean themed book...This one is about a woman who leaves her husband for a year to live alone in a cabin by the ocean....She is trying to find herself and what is right for her life...I liked the book and can understand the desire to spend a year by the ocean....
What books have you read lately?
G.G.




No comments:

Post a Comment