Sunday, October 18, 2015

5 Generations of Young Bowlby Men....Senior Photo's through the years.....

Being a Family Historian I'm always looking at photo's of family...Taking Photo's and collecting photo's...Here is my Son's school senior photo....He wants to be an animator...So he is showing some of his art...It's nice that in our times we can get a feel for the person in their senior photo.
Here he is in the standard photo pose...The school colors are purple and white...Which I think is cool because that was my high school colors too....and we are thousands of miles away from my home town...
The black and white version...Because all the rest of the photo's will be black and white...
Here is his fathers senior photo...I actually have it in color but it has faded and yellowed a little...What do you think do they look alike to you?  I'd like to have another photo of my son done where he is looking in the same direction as his dads photo....
His Grandfather Richard Bowlby....


His Great Grandfather John Bowlby.....
His Great Great Grandfather Lewis Bowlby....This one is probably a wedding photo and not a school photo but he still looks pretty young.... It is cool to see the generations of young Bowlby men...
G.G.

No comments:

Post a Comment