Wednesday, April 4, 2012

This House Is Sold!

This is a photo of the house we used to own.  Yesterday the papers were signed and there is now a new owner.  Yeah!  There are somethings I will never do again.  I will never buy half a duplex again.  I will never buy a fixer upper again!  I will I think someday buy a house again.  But for right now I'm going to rest.
Could the person who bought the house have bought it because of the kitchen my husband built?  It only took my husband 3 years to do... Well actually I had to hire someone this past summer to finish it because my husband didn't finish things too well.  That is why I'll never buy a fixer upper again!
Could they have bought it because they liked all the natural wood?  My husband did all the trim work and most of the painting of the house too.
Did they like the big sunny living room?  Or......

Did they like all the flower gardens.  Well I do know this they get to live in a much more complete house than I ever did.  It seemed just as the house was finally almost finished we moved.  But the nice thing right now is I'm no longer paying, mortgage, and rent and bills for two places.  Now I'm going to rest.  So some of my blog in the coming months will be houses I might like to buy and houses I definitely won't buy. 
Thanks for all the prayers that you said for me during the sale of my house!
G.G.

No comments:

Post a Comment