Friday, March 16, 2012

Two weeks left and the house may be sold!

Here is a photo of my "dream home".   It is located right behind the Draper Temple.  I just think it is the prettiest house I've seen.  Well from the outside that is.  It's not for sale and it is probably way out of my price range, but it is what I would love to own. Our house seems set to sell on the 30th of March.  Please keep praying for us.
My in-laws wanted to see what the neighborhoods and houses look like out by where we live.  This is a house in our neighbor hood.  It is a bit big to me, but I like this style.
Here is a view of some other houses near us.  The "Welcome to my Garage" design.  though they are starting to grow on me.  I could see us getting a house like these.  This is a very quiet and pretty area.

Here is a house that is in an older section of the neighbor hood.  I don't really like this type of house, my husband doesn't like how the drive way slopes down.
Another older house.  I like the newer ones better don't you?
Here is another older brick type house.  My husband kind of likes these.  I'm not to sure I do.  I guess I'd have to see what they look like inside.  Note every house has a "garage". Which is something he wants. I want a house that is not a fixer-upper, and not a duplex.  My bed is still not put together even though my husband has fixed numerous cars while out here.  I told him the other day, don't put it together it will be a reminder to me that I don't want a fixer-upper house!
Here is the view from the top of the apartment complex.  You would think that mountain is very close.  But it is not.  When you get up where the flag is the mountains are still very far away.  I love to see the flag flying with the mountains behind every day.  Very cool.
Well I hope you enjoyed the photo's of the houses in our area.  Once the house sells and I rest for awhile, I'll put in photo's of houses that we are actually looking to buy.  That may be awhile though.  I'm just not ready yet.
G.G.

No comments:

Post a Comment