Sunday, September 8, 2024

My September goal. Where the heck did August go??

 

So I did not goal plan in August.  I am giving my self a “C” for August. Better than the “F” that I got In July.  I actually did exercise in August.  I changed my routine. I’m no longer trying desperately to walk super fast on the treadmill. Instead I am walking up hills for a mile.  I do a half hour up hill walk and then I do a beginner Pilates program.  

I am doing really well with eating healthy foods for breakfast.

This month my lunches are going to be salad and fruit.

I am also trying to eat out less. So meal planning needs to happen!

I’m trying to read a conference talk every day. 

I need to get my basement organized and my photography organized.

So far in September I have done pretty good. 

Do you have goals for this month?

Kimberly 

No comments:

Post a Comment