Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Adopt a pet.... You'll have a friend for life. (Part 1)

This is my cat Amber.  We adopted her about 4 to 5 years ago.  See is my most loyal companion.  No matter where I am at home she is always with me.  Most of the time she is tying to help me with my projects.  In this photo she is protecting my nook.  She is always around while I am working on my computer.  As I spend over 20 hours a week on family history work, she is always there helping.
Here she is helping me fit all my clean clothes into the dresser.  She thinks it might be a good bed too.  She is one reason clean clothes get put away fast, if they don't get put away then she will get them all hairy.
Here she is getting ready to help me do my research.
I don't think I would like to sleep on books, but amber sure loves to.  She is trying to remind me to start planning my trip to Scotland.  My dream vacation.
These are photo's of her helping with my new project of learning how to strategic shop.  I think in the last photo she is trying to remind me to get her food.  Look mom I'm really thin and hungry.
I'm so glad that I adopted Amber.  One other great thing she does is alert the family if there are any intruders in the house.  Here is a cute video of the mouse we found in the house because of her.  She knew where the mouse was and would not leave the area. 
So if you have the time, and the money I suggest you adopt a pet.  When we decided to adopt a cat, we decided not to adopt a kitten, but to get an older cat.  Why because I really wanted to feel like I helped save a life.  Amber is a great companion.  I'll be doing a second blog about amber soon as I took lots of photo's and have a few more video's I'd like to share.
Hope you enjoyed seeing what my cat gets up to.
G.G.
P.S. No animals were harmed in the making of the mouse film, hopefully the mouse was mental traumatized and will stay in the field where we brought it to.

No comments:

Post a Comment