Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Safe in Utah!

Here is a photo of my daughter and the cat,( you can't see cat as she is drugged in her bag.) At the airport on our long flight to Utah. 5 hours and 30 minutes is a long time for cat and child. And lets add mom too. Then add another flight of an hour and a half and we were very happy to be in Utah. My daughters first impressions were good ones. Now though she is in school and being a bit worried that she won't be smart enough. A yearly battle with her.
I am unpacking what little we could move from our house to the little apartment. I'm now praying daily that the house sells. Tomorrow I'm off to my favorite store in hopes that they will give me a job out here. If not it's off to pounding the streets until I find one.
One thing I know is I will be in great shape out here. Lots of walking up and down hills. So far Utah is beautiful, and the people have been very nice to us. I hope it stays that way. I'll get more photo's soon. Well pray for my family that our house sells,and that I get a nice job. Not much more to say at this moment. Off to run some errands and then clean and unpack. I'll be glad when that is all done! Oh a good thing about Utah: there are lots of country stations to listen too. Also no one thinks I have a new Jersey accent! Have a wonderful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment