Tuesday, April 5, 2011

A study of Yellow.

I love to see all the yellow colored flowers out right now. Daffodils and Forsythia. Each has it's own shade of yellow, it makes me happy to see all the yellow flowers out. They make me think of sunshine. I have gotten 5 bags of stuff out of my attic in the last two days. I still have a long way to go before I feel it is done. But it is a start. I don't know where all of this change is taking my family, but I'm going to start getting ready. If we move things will be in order, and if we stay things will be in order. It is nice that our families have changed their opinions and are being supportive of our decision. Some of my husbands friends are still bothering him. I told my husband he should tell them to stop, because he has already given his word that he will go. Plus it is just wasting what little time he has left. He has a friend who daily calls with a new job lead. When my husband calls he finds that they really are not job leads. It just needs to stop. Well I hope you enjoy the yellow photo's as much as me.


No comments:

Post a Comment