Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Losing my job in New Jersey

I've started this blog to mark the journey of losing my job. I think there are many people that are in the same shoes as I am right now, either recieving pink slips and being told not to come back to work tomorrow, or if like me being told that once the school year is over your position is not going to be continued. It is hard to be told 6 months before your job is going to be over that you are losing it. So I'm going to write about my intial feelings and then how I am determined to still be the best employee for the months that I have left. I'll also be talking about my job search, working on my resume and my hopeful new employement. I hope to have some people who will be interested in my journey as I slowly lose my job in New Jersey.

No comments:

Post a Comment