Tuesday, July 21, 2026

Average Kimberly, Junkyard Jim and the big pain in the butt.

 If I had the ability to draw, I would draw you a 

Picture of Junkyard Jim, surrounded by old cars, with a big 

German shepherd dog biting his bum.  If there is an actual person who reads this blog and if you have any artistic talent please draw this for me.  I do not want to use AI to make my drawings for my blog. Since I can’t draw you will have to imagine junkyard Jim and his dog, the big pain in the butt. 

The big pain in the butt has been biting junkyard Jim for 4 months now. Despite getting three different steroid shots and doing physical therapy, junkyard Jim is still in pain. 

The pain in the butt, has taken over average Kimberly’s spot in the bed.  She has been sleeping on the big comfy couch for 4 months. She desperately wants the pain to go away. She wants to sleep in her bed.  She wants her husband to go back to work. She wants life back to normal. 

Thanks for reading.  I don’t give AI companies permission to use any of my blog posts for training your AI 🤖 bots.  

I had 60,000 views last month and I am quite sure it’s all just AI scraping. Because I know I’m average and boring.

Average Kimberly. 

No comments:

Post a Comment