Thursday, October 3, 2024

The trip day 3.

I’m not ever calling this trip a vacation.
It will always be “the trip”. 
It was unplanned, and emotional 😭.
On the afternoon of day two we drove up to 
Somerville and rented a hotel. 
We rested and got prepared for the next two 
days of celebrating my Mother in law’s life.

Day three of the trip we went to the church
We used to attend when we lived in New Jersey.
Then we went to lunch with my husband’s family.
Then we went to the funeral home for the wake.
This was one of the photos of my mother in law that 
They had at the funeral home.
My mother in law was beautiful and kind and loving.
I think she lived an amazing life.
She for the last few years suffered from age related dementia.
It was so hard living far away and not 
being able to talk with her.
She helped me and my family so much when 
My children were little.
We did so many things together.
I miss her so much.
Kimberly. 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment