Sunday, September 22, 2024

The trip day one.

I love my suitcase tag.  I had it made on the Shutterfly website. Every so often you can get five freebies,
This was one. My suitcase is packed and ready for 
Our flight to New Jersey. 

We didn’t get seats next to each other.
I was so busy getting my department ready for my trip,
That I didn’t realize we had to choose our seats.
Thankfully I didn’t have bad people to sit next to.
Jim sat behind me.  We joke that 
Some strange man kept reaching over the seat 
And touched my head.

The cheapest snack in the airport. $1.79
For four cookies.  Everything else was $4.00 
Or more.
We flew Delta so we did not have to land in New York City. 

I really like a flight with no layovers.
We drove from the airport to the New Jersey shore.
We had dinner at a seafood restaurant.
My husband worked here when he 
Was a teenager.


We got a hotel room and then went for 
An evening stroll.

I like listening to the ocean.

Little bird in front of our 
Favorite pizza place by the ocean.

I like the lighting around this house.

Getting a shadow photo was hard.

Time for bed.
Kimberly 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment