Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Time to read Garden Spells again!

Have you ever lost your voice? Totally not been able to speak? That happened to me last week. I had to drive into work to let them know I couldn't work because I couldn't speak. In your head you can hear what you want to say, and you sound normal, but when you open your mouth nothing comes out. It has been a very strange weekend for me. I spent it on "voice rest". Which means no talking. If you lose your voice buy "LUDEN'S Wild Honey Throat drops." They are so good.

My thought today is that I need to read "Garden Spells" by Sarah Addison Allen. The garden is beginning to take form, and the ivy is beginning to come up here and there. I'm actually a little ahead of it.

I think that I've actually been able to kill most of it in the past few years. Yet whenever I see it coming up I think of "Garden Spells."
I'm actually reading "The Peach Keeper" By Sarah Addison Allen. I like her books. This one I think has a murder mystery in it. I like the sense of magic she puts in her books. I'd like to think there is magic in this world. That we have special qualities that are unique to us. I guess that's why each time she publishes a book I run out and buy it, to read about the magic qualities that she describes so well.



Today I had hoped to work out in the garden, but ended up running errands, tomorrow I am Photographer for my mother in laws yearly fashion show, so no gardening. Then no time off until next Thursday. Ugh! I will just have to do stuff at night and in the early morning.
My husband seems to be doing well at his new job, I'm still in the mind set that we will move. I have been working hard to clean out my attic. I have to say I'm doing very well. I have 8 bags of garbage to bring down, and I have a bunch of stuff to give to one of my good friends. I'm also giving her my wedding dress so she can give it


to her brothers bride to be. I think it is great that the dress will be used again. The wedding is also going to take place at the same temple that My husband and I were married at. I love being able to help others out. Well I hope you have enjoyed the photo's of this beautiful purple flower. I have to figure out what it is. I know I planted it last fall, but have no clue what it is called. I'll be going to the library this afternoon, I'll have to pick up another flower book. Have a great week.
Moment of Joy:) Playing badminton with my daughter.











No comments:

Post a Comment